The demands on school employees have never been so overwhelming, the need for safe, supportive and stable learning environments has never been so crucial, the impact of unprecedented stress on school employees has never been so devastating. Schools have been asked to provide ever increasing support to their students and communities. The demand on schools goes way beyond teaching to the standardized testing, they have been immersed in assisting their students recovering two years of lost social emotional learning, and the long-term impact of COVID interrupted learning. Yet the ones providing the environment for this learning, and the ones teaching have themselves been left to deal with their own increased stressors often alone. The School Employee Supportive Services Program offers support to school employees directly, discretely, and timely.
- Integrated School Services staff present to the district and assist in marketing the program to the district employees.
- The school district gets a unique link to the Integrated School Services Website.
- The ISS website allows the school employee access to several tele-medicine clinicians and their profiles.
- The employee selects the clinician of their liking and can then schedule right online for a brief tele-health psychotherapeutic consultation.
- The employee can access services, on their time, in their car, on their lunch time, some districts allow teachers to use some planning time to get support as needed.
- The employee, utilizing their health insurance – or as supported by the district, gets up to 3 assessment, linkage, referral and integrated short term treatment sessions right online.
- If more sessions are needed, the employee can be referred for further care within Integrated Care Concepts or a provider located closer to the employee.
- Integrated Care Concepts has 5 prescribers, 70 clinicians, and 10 mind body therapists, numerous group therapy options, an adolescent IOP/PHP program, substance use specialists, and a comprehensive list of services to support the employee’s needs.
- Each district customizes how the program is presented. Some districts pay for the employee’s copays up to 3 sessions, some districts have the employee use their insurance without district.
- There is a program development fee based on the size of the district based on the number of employees. This fee allows ICCC to reserve clinician availability in support of the program.